2022 has been a highly challenging year for many investors, but challenges can present opportunities. Being prepared for a market inflection point next year is essential. With this in mind, please join us for a presentation of our 2023 Global Market Outlook.
In this live webinar we will discuss:
- Our macroeconomic outlook — a growth recession and potential for a powerful disinflationary wave
- Market outlooks for fixed income and equities
- Key investment themes and the policies that will matter in the coming year:
- Downside protection strategies
- Where to find opportunities in fixed income
- Why investing outside the US merits attention
As always, our forward-looking market outlook identifies potential risks in the current market as well as return/outperformance opportunities for institutional investors. Please join us.
Wednesday, 7 December 2022, 10:00 a.m. GMT / 11:00 a.m. CET
Duration: 45 minutes
Altaf Kassam, CFA EMEA Head of Investment, Strategy and Research
Elliot Hentov, Ph.D. Head of Macro Policy Research